Welcome to everyone who finds themselves here and well done for having the curiosity and perhaps the courage to look.Let's start with 4 questions:
- Are you here because something doesn't feel right?
- Are you thinking, experiencing or behaving in ways which aren't the real you?
- At heart, are you naturally a more relaxed, confident, joyful person?
- Do you want to make changes in your life but don't quite know how to go about it or make them stick?
If any of these are true for you, please know that you are not alone
. Many of us feel these things during different times in our lives.Solution-focused hypnotherapy
Modern hypnotherapy is professional, safe, kind and non-judgemental. It has a long history of helping people with a range of common problems including:
- Anxiety, depression and anger
- Alcohol and substance use
- Sports and athletic performance
- Weight management and our relationship with food
Hypnotherapy involves talking and listening
and can help you understand you. You'll also learn:
- how your brain works and how you are bound to feel and react in certain situations
- the amazing power of your mind to problem solve and how it can help you feel happy, confident and motivated
- how positive change can become 'wired' into our minds as a new default way of being
For some people this alone can be a very powerful, life-changing part of the therapy.
Specific to hypnotherapy, is the use of Hypnosis or trance.
Trance is a state we naturally go into many times each day. It happens when we focus on something intently and temporarily disregard the outside world and the stresses and strains of our day to day lives. In therapy we purposely support clients to enter trance because in this very relaxed, calm (but awake) state the mind seems to more easily recognise what's going on and then uses its astonishing power to adopt new, better ways of living and being.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (SFH) uses specific methods that help you imagine and identify what you can do
, not what you can't do. It helps you look forward, not back. It helps you take positive steps, however small, towards your goals in a way that feels right for you and your life.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapists help people gain skills and resources they need to make positive changes in their lives - things they sometimes don't realise they already have.We believe in our clients and their potential to make positive changes.
Please browse the website to find out more or email, call or text me to arrange a free initial consultation.Hypnotherapy changed my life for the better, perhaps it could for you too!
Face to face sessions are available in a welcoming, light and spacious therapy room at Jordans Courtyard in Ilminster.
Online sessions also available. See the other pages for further details.
Well done for taking steps to get back to your best self. Sometimes looking and asking for help is the hardest part.
Take good care
My inspirational logo was designed by: Rachael Brown https://brown-ink.co.uk/